Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Red Sox, White Sox, and... Black Sox?

Due to the freaking cold temperatures in Michigan for my cousin's wedding, I sported this sexy look:

Yep, black wool socks and heels. Ooooh baby! Luckily they weren't visible most of the time (Jessie -- just ignore that I publically admitted to this).
Luckily, the top looked ok (minus the REALLY tired looking eyes):

We had a great time and the wedding was beautiful. Got to see some family members I haven't seen in 5+ years and meet some new ones. I even got to borrow my cousin's BEAUTIFUl blonde-blue eyed baby for a few hours and play mommy for a little while. Let's just say that little Sidney didn't make me want to rethink the upcoming baby plan. Such a cutie!

Anyway, back from a nice trip, 4 days of work (including Valentine's Day -- like my little ones need any more sugar in their blood right now), then off to Arizona with Chris and Turbo. I'm looking forward to seeing Chris kill the Old Pueblo course and finally get his first 24 hour race under his belt. Another whirlwind weekend but it will be fun and hopefully warmish. And no, I'm not packing the heels.

2 comments:

FixieDave said...

I highly encourage you take those heels to op...


Might help Chris by distracting the other racers

Chris said...

You didn't include the picture of me running the camera though :) Fly to michigan to get put to work...haha