Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Sunday, August 31, 2008

won, two, three

Coming soon to your friendly Hmmm? blog...

1) My awesome new 29er single speed and how FAST it makes me go!
2) King of the Rockies report from Saturday: my first official "win", and second place for the series
3) Rock climbing = dirty hands + big smile

For now, dinner, then more sleep to completely shake my first illness of the school year (which spontaneously hit me five minutes after the race on Saturday).

1 comment:

Fonk said...

Congrats on the WP win! Sounds like that 29er gave you the extra edge! :)

I just got done building up my 29er (27 gears and a squishy fork for me though), and I can't wait to get it on the trail. Just taking it out on the road today I could feel a world of difference btwn it and my 26er, and all in a good way.