Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Harold the Phantom :)







Here's the newest member of our quickly growing family of bicycles! This is my first NEW bike, just for me, not used by a sibling, since my banana seat bike when I was 8. Chris surprised me at the bike shop today with his plan to not only fit me on a bike, but to also buy the bike too. I'm really excited to finally have a bike all of my own that fits. After getting home shortly after dusk we took a few quick spins around the block and I'm really excited to take it out again tomorrow. Now I'm all set for my first really long ride in Buena Vista in less than a month. Eek!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Harold looks good. Especially now that I got the backwards wired computer installed and your water bottle cage put on. Enjoy it, you deserve to have a non hand me down bike by this point. Plus you now have the only 10 speed rear cassette in the family! :p

FixieDave said...

Very nice...

You should be droping Chris soon with that 10 speed =)

Way cool.