Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Friday, April 28, 2006

Well, it's not Saturday night :)

"Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I got some money cuz I just got paid..." Hmm, don't know if those are the actual lyrics. That's what's stuck in my mind tonight. Maybe because it's paycheck Friday. Yay! I've been dirt poor for two months due to some upcoming trips to and dresses for weddings, a big tax bill, and a clogged sewer line. I feel like I should go celebrate my return to money. Instead I left work #2, picked up some Qdoba, and now it's 8:30 and the delicious Burrito is still sitting in the fridge waiting for Chris to get home from a bike ride with his friend. I kinda want to go see a movie, but maybe a different weekend -- a rest weekend -- my favorite :)... good thing there's a fun playoff Avs game on. Hopefully we won't lose...

3 comments:

Todd Plesko said...

Make him rest more often. He is going to get burned out.

Todd

Marni said...

I've tried to tell him that. Maybe if we gang up on him it'll help :) We can always stage an intervention...

Chris said...

You know I do read this. :P I just had a rest week last week and there's another one where I'll be off the bike totally for 4 days in 1 more...