Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Monday, October 13, 2008

What a day...

Chris came to help me on a field trip this morning, stayed to help me in the afternoon, and let's just say got a true taste of teaching in the 'hood in the process.

At the risk of perhaps saying too much, instead all I'll say is that I'm married to a saint. I'm surprised he even agreed to come home with me this afternoon instead of retiring to some far off 8,000 meter peak where s**t like this doesn't happen.

Thank you, wonderful, for coming to help me out today.

I'm glad you love me.

(and yes, even through it all, he still wants to teach! It's a miracle!)

No comments: