Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Urgh

Right now it is 5:00 pm, 17 hours into the day.

I have, literally, slept for 15 of those 17 hours.

And this is after doing absolutely nothing for all of our four day weekend and sleeping basically all of yesterday minus going to my masters class.

Chris is almost better. In fact, he's out riding in the freaking cold right now for an undetermined amount of time. So basically he's better minus a few sniffles.

And I am still in my pj's.

To my own credit, I guess Chris felt bad starting Friday and I didn't start feeling bad until Sunday, but still. I want to be better and out riding (ok, maybe not out riding in this cold but at least riding the trainer for a little while). In fact, I'm so sick of "resting" that I am pondering getting on the trainer and just spinning my legs for a little while despite my better judgement.

I believe Chris is even close to moving past the "poor thing, what can I do" phase and into the "ok, get better already" phase and I don't blame him one little bit. Tomorrow I will be going back to work no matter what because I can no longer B.S some sub plans with the little I left out on Thursday.

I'm getting restless... but not really better. Ah, the aggravating irony of illness.

I'm annoyed.

No comments: