Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wii are sick :(

Chris and I are both sick.

This never happens.

What was supposed to be an incredibly adventurous four day weekend for the two of us has instead found us being lazy in bed, on the couch, and playing the wii until our eyes are burning.

MLK day will find us in a similar position as right now -- sniffling, coughing, and whining on the couch.

Sad.

3 comments:

Fonk said...

I feel your pain. We brought our twin 4-month-olds into the doctor a week ago for their "well check", and there was a kid coughing all over in the lobby. Well, a few days later, one of the twins comes down w/ a nasty cold, yesterday our two-year-old came down with it, and now my wife and I are both starting to show early symptoms of it. Nothing like having the whole family sick... :(

Hope you feel better soon!

Becky said...

Bummer Marni! I'm sorry that the cold bug caught up with you, however, you could use my dad's trick. I was telling him this morning how I wasn't feeling well. Since it's like -30 degrees outside right now with the windchill, he assured me that the cold weather would surely kill ANY bug...so I should just go and stand outside for a bit and I'd feel much better. I hope that it works. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys are sick!!!
:-(
I am heading off into the cold weather to run a few errands.
Feel better and hope to talk to you later or this week.
Love,
MOM