Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pan included?

Today we bought what looked like an unbelievably delicious new dessert:

We always enjoy Ms. Betty Crocker; we never say no to anything with Heath bar in it; and it looks like so type of brownie-ish dessert... something else we quite enjoy. Sooooo, we got it. But look closely at the box -- the PAN is INCLUDED. My first thought upon seeing that when I got home was -- wow, how did they fold up a 9x9 pan into a brownie mix sized box? I got all excited to see it and then opened the box. I saw a tiiiiiiiiiiiny little pan and tiiiiiiiiiiiiny ingredients. I'm sure it'll taste delicious, but for costing as much as a cake and totaling the size of a slice of cake, I feel a bit ripped off. Sad.

I'll let you know if it's worth it.

On a different note, Chris and the RATM boys rode in the Haystack Team Time Trial yesterday in Boulder. It looked like a blast and I wanted to do it, but unfortunately couldn't get the girls rallied in time. Instead I played photographer, and wheel sherpa for some random guy who got a flat on his warm-up. I was happy to be able to help him out, afterall, you never know when you'll need a similar favor. Here are some pics from the day. The first two are the only ones that turned out decent of our team, the rest are random teams that I played the "adjust the shutter speed" game with. Some turned out really cool I think.






Here's to another week and another vacation picture.

P.S: Another reason I love my hubby... today we jointly and giddily decided to plan our entire dinner around wine and biscuits. YUM.

5 comments:

Becky said...

awesome pictures marni! how'd the heath bar brownie come out?

Chris said...

Is it time to eat brownies yet?

Thanks for taking pictures yesterday, that was great!

Fonk said...

Hmmm... wine & biscuits.... :-)

Scott said...

I'm glad you guys got to do the team time trial... Awesome pics Marni!

FixieDave said...

M~

If yah wanna hit Marshal Mesa sometime this weekend or something i'd be happy to meet yah at your place =)

just throwing that out there if you need some distraction