Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Friday, April 18, 2008

Update 3

Last I talked to Chris he'd made it almost back to I-25 in New Mexico.

He still has quite a drive in front of him, but the weather looks ok so hopefully the only obstacle is extreme boredom.

Today I managed to lock myself out of our house on my way to my uncle's funeral where I nearly passed out standing in the sun with my fever. Nice. If I don't lose my freaking mind by the time he gets home, the day will be a success.

(P.S. Adam, the bikes are in good shape luckily. Don't worry, that was the third or fourth question I asked him as well :))

No comments: