Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Contrast

I suck at blogging lately.

School is just far too crazy and stressful to get anything else done when I'm home.

Ever.

Even fun things.

In the meantime, here is an interesting contrast between last Saturday and this past Saturday.

Saturday night in Utah:
Saturday night in Alton, Illinois:
From Saturday to Saturday we spent the week in five different states, including working here in Colorado for three of the seven days.  We drove nearly 2500 miles.  

No wonder I am sleepy and cranky.

One day my White Rim write-up will get finished...

(EDIT:  okay, I'm not crazy, my new White Rim post posted after this one for some reason...)

No comments: