Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Say hello to my little friend...

Reba!!

Wait, something's not right on THIS singlespeed...
Are those gears?
That's right, Rhonda is temporarily a 1 x 9.

Somehow I thought doing my first "White Rim In A Day" would be foolish on a rigid single speed.

I do want to stay married afterall. Chris is patient, but 100 miles of bitching may have pushed him over the edge... thus, he showed up with my new little friend Reba last night as a surprise.

Will I make it?

Oh, let's hope so.

2 comments:

FixieDave said...

cool!

Chris said...

New tires, XTR, Reba...dang your hubby is nice. Wait until your complete new geared 29er is finished, hehe.

WRIAD will be so fun :D