Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Frustration

Back is freaking killing me.
Pukes number 6 and 7 on the year in my class and it's only November.
Need to talk husband into taking up something like painting.
Exhausted but can't sleep.

Lovely.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry love. We'll get your back fixed soon somehow. And I'll try not to fall down again soon.

FixieDave said...

Our you guys ok?

Chris said...

Yea we're ok. I crashed hard last night but I'm ok.

Becky said...

Okay, I'm more than a little concerned. You guys okay? need some medical advice/help? Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Chris said...

Don't be too concerned, we're ok. Marni went to the Dr today and she's going again Monday to hopefully fix her sore back. My crash is nothing broken, just road rash and some bruises. I'll post a blog with pictures tomorrow, just didn't have time today. We'll we're off to bed. We saw happy feet and it was real funny.