Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Friday, July 27, 2007

Undeniable

Interviews are an annoying part of finding a job.

Had an interview yesterday for a 1st grade job and one today for a half time kinder job. I think I did pretty well on both interviews and hope at least something comes out of at least one of them. If not, back to the land of never ending applications.

I realized that as I drive by the exit for my old school on the highway, I am still quite bitter. Probably more bitter than I should be, but still am. It's not right that I'm looking for a job right now. It's not right that teachers much less caring and talented than myself are soon to be getting paid almost double what I'll get anywhere else -- and I care about the kids and would do it for nothing.

But, it is what it is. I'm happy to be getting some interest... no, change that, I'm ECSTATIC to be getting interest. I hate interviews, but I can't complain. I want them.

Ooh, pictures of the booties I knitted! CUTE! (they are for Craig's coming baby -- baby might get some matching items if I get around to it in the next few weeks)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yay interviews! I would hire you :)