Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another new update

Well, for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to wake up at 2:00am to hear a new update. I realize now at 2:20, that wasn't the smartest idea. It took me FOREVER to get to sleep the first time. I can't help but worry about the boy. This time I woke up, listened to the update, and now I'm sure I won't get to sleep again only worse.

The audio update said that Chris and the other two guys with him hadn't come through the last town yet when the audio guys left. He said he wasn't sure what had happened (indicating they were scheduled to come in but didn't) so I really hope things are ok. No call from Chris yet so I assume things are either ok or they're not in cell service. They still have a long time to finish but now of course I'm worried... doh! I'm given a little relief but the idea that none of the three of them had shown up yet, but I'm worried they took a wrong turn or something. Comon Christopher, you can do it.

1 comment:

Michelle Arentzen said...

Thanks for the regular updated, Marni! I've been checking in every so often and each time I do, there's a new update... it's great! I'm hoping it's just a pit stop holding them up now and not something major. Boy, this is stressful just reading about it... I can't even imagine racing in it! :-o And I feel your pain with not being able to sleep... this sucks.