Lots going on lately which leaves little time to blog... I do have pictures though! Here's the quick and dirty update on life:
* Still looking for a job for next year. No new news but work gets more stressful each day with everyone wondering where they will be next year. I'm waiting on a few letters of recommendation to be completed, then the job hunt will get more rigorous. I need to be more motivated to look -- you'd think the stress would help but it doesn't.
* Finally got word today that I'm officially immune to ruebella or measals or something and I've been exposed to the Parvo virus so I'm "immune" to that as well. Wohoo! Always good to check a few things off of your list of things that you could become ill with in your life. Getting those tests back was the last hurtle to being excited about baby-making.
* Went on a great "mountain bike" ride with the girls on Sunday. Michelle was a little worried about the idea of mountain biking despite her proweress as a road biker, so I took her and Melissa on a little tour-de-Plesko-neighborhood-trails and ended up riding for quite a while. It's always best to break into a sport with other people who have cried their way through the same experiences that you have. "Easy" trails to husbands/boyfriends are not always "easy" to wives/girlfriends. We had a great time and shared several laughs at the boys' expense. It was weird to be the veteran in the group... that NEVER happens. (notice the Cannondale in the middle back in action for another beginning rider!)
* Last night Chris dressed Harold in his new duds and we took a few quick spins around the neighborhood to try it out. We'll see how I do at the race tomorrow with my flashy new pink-bar-taped-aerobars. If nothing else, my bike looks awesome. Thanks honey!
* That's about it. Lots of riding for both the Mr. and the Mrs. (although MUCH more for the Mr.) which leaves us quite tired and borring. On that note, time for me to head to bed. Wish me luck tomorrow in the 'aero' position. Should be interesting, hmmm?