Words to live by...

"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." ~Author Unknown

"A good wife is her husband's biggest fan -- no matter how crazy he is." ~Me


"May God give you.. For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer." ~ Irish Blessing

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Plesko Portrait Studio Proudly Presents...




I rode today. Outside. By myself. It was nice. It was short. I didn't so much want to ride as I wanted to try out my cute new biking clothes. I am a girl afterall.

Here are a few of my beautiful birthday roses:


Time to pack. Adios.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Marni, You ARE looking very matchy matchy. I'm proud!